The following information is for entrance examinations held in the 2020 academic year to join our master degree program in the University of Tsukuba from the 2021 academic year.
August Examination on August 19, 2020
- Application Period: July 1 (from 12 p.m. JST) to July 20 (by 15 p.m. JST), 2020
- Number of students to be admitted: 15 persons for general admission and a few for special selection of working individuals
- Release date of application guidelines: late April *
* We are reviewing the procedure of our entrance examination to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and the release date is delayed. We will let you know as soon as new information comes in.
February Examination on February 2, 2021
- Application Period: December 1 (from 12 p.m. JST) to December 18 (by 15 p.m. JST), 2020
- Number of students to be admitted: 5 persons for general admission and a few for special selection of working individuals
- Release date of application guidelines: to be determined (postponed from the original schedule)
Note 1) Those wishing to join the Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies should contact their desired advisor prior to the application. Information on the specialty of faculty members can be found on the “Program Faculty” page.
Note 2) From August Examination in 2020, we will hold a written test for specialized subjects. Please confirm our guideline of the test with your desired advisor when you contact them.
Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies brochure for the 2019 academic year PDF(English)
University Inquiry Contact List
- Degree Programs in Life and Earth Sciences, University of Tsukuba
Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies Steering Committee
- Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University
Shigeyuki IZUMIYAMA ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Koh YASUE ✉ email@example.com
- Graduate School of Integrated Science and Technology, Shizuoka University
Fumitoshi IMAIZUMI ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Yamanashi
Tomoya IWATA ✉ email@example.com