The following information is for entrance examinations held in the 2020 academic year to join our master degree program in the University of Tsukuba from the 2021 academic year.
- Examination date: October 15th, 2020 *
- Release date of application guidelines: late June 2020 *
- Application Period: September 1st to September 18th, 2020
- Number of students to be admitted: 14 persons for general admission and one for special selection of working individuals
* To provide COVID-19 countermeasures, the entrance examination in August was postponed to October.
(See also our university website https://eng.ap-graduate.tsukuba.ac.jp/）
[Important] If examinees cannot present at the examination venue due to the effect of COVID-19, etc, they can take supplementary examination (Online).
Please also check “(Important) Supplementary Examination (Online) for Examinees Unable to be Present Due to the New Coronavirus COVID-19 (Graduate School Entrance Examinations (October) for Academic Year 2021)” dated September 1 on the University’s website [Graduate admissions 2021] .
- Examination date: February 2nd, 2021
- Release date of application guidelines: late June 2020
- Application Period: December 1st to December 18th, 2020
- Number of students to be admitted: four persons for general admission and one for special selection of working individuals
Note 1) Those wishing to join the Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies should contact their desired advisor prior to the application. Information on the specialty of faculty members can be found on the “Program Faculty” page.
Note 2) From August Examination in 2020, we will hold a written test for specialized subjects. Please confirm our guideline of the test with your desired advisor when you contact them.
Master’s Program in Mountain Studies brochure for the 2019 academic year PDF(English)
Since the entrance examination in October 2020, we have held a written test for specialized subjects.
In each exam, only the specialized subjects that the applicants wish to take will be given. If you would like to see the past tests, please click the month of each year.
|Test Year||Month||Tourism Studies||Ecology (Evolutionary Ecology, Conservation Ecology)||Forest Genetics, Molecular Ecology||Wildlife Population Demography||Ecosystem Ecology|
University Inquiry Contact List
- Degree Programs in Life and Earth Sciences, University of Tsukuba
Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies Steering Committee
- Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University
Shigeyuki IZUMIYAMA ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Koh YASUE ✉ email@example.com
- Graduate School of Integrated Science and Technology, Shizuoka University
Fumitoshi IMAIZUMI ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Yamanashi
Tomoya IWATA ✉ email@example.com